Before You Say I Do

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fabulous Etsy Find

.
.
I absolutely LOVE Etsy. If you do not know what Etsy is or you have not visited their website you are missing out! I recommend you do so immediately. Etsy is an e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. These items cover a wide range including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, edibles, bath & beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks and toys.
I find my self browsing for hours on end looking at all of the great items that these truly talented individuals make by hand.

While browsing last week these amazing hand crafted Tiffany & Co. tags with Swarvoski Crystal accents caught me eye.


How cute are these?? These lovely tags are made by Kim at  If I Were Cards. These could be used for so many things....thank you cards, bridal shower cards or favor tags for a Tiffany & Co. inspired wedding.

What better way to ask your nearest and dearest to be part of your wedding party than with the card below?




These are just a few things that If We Were Cards feature in their shop. If you are planning a wedding or event or just want to let someone know that you are thinking of them make sure you check out If I Were Cards at Etsy.



To see more ok Kim's gorgeous work please click on the photo below to access her on line store.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts