Before You Say I Do

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Vendor Spotlight} Lipstick N' Lashes







Please give us an overview of your business:
We are a full service salon including bridal hair and makeup trials, lash extensions, Shellac manis & pedis.  We also travel to the location where the bride and bridal party are getting ready for the big day!  We give them the first 60 miles round trip at no extra charge.  We have a staff of 14 hair stylists and makeup artists so we can accomodate large parties.

How long have you been in business?
Lipstick N Lashes began in 2008
When you are not working you can be found....
When I am not working, I can be found spending time with my kids.

What or who inspires you?
Honestly, I am inspired by so many people around me! I love to hear success stories, whether it is personal or business and that really inspires me!
Do you have any funny wedding stories to share with us?
This is funny now looking back.  When I was in a hotel room doing hair and makeup for a late morning wedding, the fire alarm went off!!  One of the bridesmaids was in the shower and the poor bride was trying to stay calm. Apparently someone burned some toast in the breakfast room!
Do you have any advice for couples planning their wedding?
My advice to couples planning their wedding is to enjoy every minute. Especially the day of.  Try not to sweat the small stuff!  At the end of the day, all of this planning comes down to you and your husband and one of the most important days in your life.
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
We have a great team of girls at Lipstick N Lashes and we all absolutely love what we do. Meeting our brides and building that bond with them is so special and to see everything come together on the wedding day is truly magical!

PHOTO CREDIT: SCOTT KRTESCHMANN PHOTOGRAPHY
WWW.SCOTTKRETSCHMANN.COM

Address
Phone
Website



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts